- 20′ x 28′ large arena with 14′ ceilings
- Custom designed angled table
- Hidden camera
- FREE audio taping
- VHS or Hi8 Video (DVD recording on request)
- 8X10 video wall hooked to computer/ VHS or BETA for viewing
- SONY overhead projector
- TEAM Board
- An entire wall of white boards
- In table video monitor w/ connect to viewing area if requested
- 20′ x 14′ viewing area with 2 tiered seating
- Large executive chairs
- Computer based system to communicate with moderator (if desired)
- Refreshment center
- Full service kitchen
- Gourmet meals
- FREE beverage service
Answers has 3,000 square feet of total space.
The Multi-Purpose (Arena) Room measures 20 feet by 28 feet. The room can be set for normal focus group usage with a table to seat 8 to 12 people and a moderator, or up to 40 people comfortably in “theater style” arrangement. Eleven-foot ceilings allow plenty of room for viewing.
client viewing room and lounge
The spacious client viewing room easily accomodates 15 people with ample desk area for note taking. The adjacent lounge includes a computer desk and couch areas as well as a video monitor of the arena facilities for remote viewing. Other amenities include excercise equipment and video games.
Two microwave ovens, a conventional oven, refrigerator and preparation area make this facility capable of food testing. Reheating or complete cooking can be handled.
Audio and video from the arena are piped into this room for tape recording. Capabilities include recording and editing video on Hi8 or VHS formats. Audio recordings are available at no extra charge.
An abundance of bays specifically designed for efficient outbound calling are used used for general surveys as well as recruiting respondents. These services are available seperately or in addtion to focus group sessions.